|Phone:||+27 (0) 44 382 2802
|Fax:||+27 (0) 44 382 2749|
|Address:||TH 34 Long street First floor, Thesen Islands, Knysna|
Knysna Houseboats, Boat Rental in Knysna
Our newly refurbished Houseboats, previously operated by Lightleys Holiday Houseboats, exceed all South African Maritime Safety Authority operational and safety requirements. They are your floating home away from home. We have outfitted them to a high specification, so it is truly a comfortable experience.
Our luxurious self-drive boats have everything you might need and are suitable for up to 4 adults or a family of 5.
The inside of the boats is fully equipped with:
- Fore-cabin with a double bed, storage space and bench seat that doubles as a child’s bed
- Fully fitted galley (kitchen) with stove, oven, electric fridge, sink and all kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Compact heads (bathroom) with a hot shower, chemical toilet and basin
- Comfortable inside dining area that simply converts into a double bed
- All necessary bedding
- Captains book
- Safety equipment, including life jackets, first aid kit and fire extinguisher
The outside exists of:
- Open lounge deck with a bimini
- Barbeque for the one that didn’t get away
- Roof top sundeck with plenty of space for all passengers to sun bath and enjoy the panoramic views
For the true on-board holiday experience we provide our customers with an assorted catering menu, containing old time favourites such as delicious fresh oysters and champagne, beverages, cold platters and sushi. We even offer room service on the lagoon, so there is no need for you to leave your boat!
Being amidst some of the best restaurants the Garden Route has to offer, you can of course also cruise towards Thesen Harbour Town and go for breakfast, lunch or dinner in one of the area’s vibey eateries. Please enquire with our staff for more information and special offers.
Please contact Knysna Houseboats directly for bookings and enquiries.