THE TWELVE APOSTLES HOTEL AND SPA
|THE TWELVE APOSTLES HOTEL AND SPA
|Contact Person:||Stephanie Hall|
|Phone:||021 437 9000|
|Address:||Victoria Road, Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8000|
|Location:||Cape Town - Camps Bay|
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is a natural sanctuary that rolls into the rocky shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Nestled in the midst of this World Heritage Site is a haven of Cape luxury, part of the family run collection of boutique Red Carnation Hotels. Within easy reach of Cape Town’s heartbeat – whether for Camps Bay cocktails and idyllic beaches, Waterfront retail therapy or Long Street’s vibrant pulse.
Each room is light, airy and peaceful, with calm colours, rich fabrics and staggering ocean and mountain views. The hospitality is generous, the service exceptional, with a host of complimentary extras and thoughtful personal touches that go beyond the expected.
14 CLASSIC ROOMS with private outdoor patios overlooking indigenous Fynbos gardens. Average size: 33 sq meters / 355 sq foot
11 MOUNTAIN-FACING ROOMS offering spectacular views of the iconic Twelve Apostles Mountain range. Average size: 33 sq meters / 355 sq foot
21 LUXURY ROOMS with views that include both the mountainside and the Atlantic Ocean. Average size: 40 sq meters / 430 sq foot
9 SUPERIOR SEA-FACING ROOMS with a large sunken lounge and sea views. Average size: 55 sq meters / 592 sq foot
12 ONE-BEDROOM SUITES, 3 mountain-facing and 9 sea-facing, offer stunning views with lounge and dining areas for private entertaining. Perfect for families with children under 12 years. Average size: 70 sq meters / 753 sq foot
2 GARDEN SUITES with their own private outdoor Jacuzzis and secluded gardens.
- Average size: 70 sq meters / 753 sq foot
Our PRESIDENTIAL SUITE is unparalleled luxury with breathtaking views. It offers a private lounge and dining room, study, ‘his’ and ‘her’ bathrooms and private terrace.
- Average size: 151 sq meters / 1625 sq foot
DRINK AND DINE
Experience the unique flavours and tantalising tastes of the finest local ingredients, and home grown herbs and vegetables from our garden, prepared by our team of talented Chefs who excel at creating the finest contemporary and traditional Cape Cuisine. Our internationally acclaimed Sommelier will recommend wines that perfectly complement your choice of dishes, drawn from a cellar that boasts an eclectic mix of exceptional South African and international vintages, or enjoy delicious cocktails in the Leopard Bar which has the most beautiful views and sunsets in Cape Town.
THE AZURE RESTAURANT
Extraordinary Cape cuisine specialising in seafood with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
THE CAFÉ GRILL
The best of light food surrounded by the majestic mountains or the pool. Open 24 hours.
THE LEOPARD BAR
Delicious signature cocktails and complimentary hearty snacks, soothing live music and spectacular African sunsets.
‘Tea by the Sea’ with delicious homemade scones, jams, cupcakes, finger sandwiches, tarts and other mouth-watering delicacies, ideal for intimate dinners with never ending vistas.
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Two heated swimming pools, one ocean and one mountain facing
- 16 seater cinema, showing an extensive choice of classic and contemporary films with complimentary treats such as popcorn, toffees and hot chocolate
- Fitness room
- Business centre and secretarial services
- Complimentary WIFI
- Concierge service – transfers, sightseeing, restaurant bookings and excursions
- Helistop - helicopter transfers and sightseeing tours on request
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to and from the V&A Waterfront between
- 08h00 and 20h00
- Complimentary valet parking
- Secure covered parking
- 24-Hour room service and laundry
- Mountain walks, winding trails, and fabulous picnic baskets
- Wreck and ocean diving in the marine sanctuary on request
- Jogging and meditation
- Cooking demonstrations with our award winning Head Executive Chef
- Wine tasting with our internationally acclaimed Sommelier
- Rasul chamber
- Hydrotherapy capsule bath
- Brine pool, warm hydrotherapy and cold water plunge pools
- Sauna and steam room
- Tranquillity lounge
- Grooming lounge
- Complimentary health buffet
- Dual treatments for couples to enjoy
- Signature treatments with Elemis and Dermalogica
- Our award-winning ‘Leading Spa’ has 7 state-of-the-art treatment rooms
- and 2 private outdoor gazebos with panoramic sea and mountain views.
An engagement, wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, milestone birthday, baby shower or christening. Our dedicated special occasions planner will guide and support you for your memorable day.
Wedding venues - The Fynbos Garden Gazebo and the Atlantic Terrace Marquee
Reception venues - Atlantic Terrace Marquee, Lion’s Head Room and the Conservatory
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Our banqueting coordinator will ensure every need is met for the most successful events, cocktail parties, launches, strategy meetings, brainstorming sessions and team building, with a choice of meeting rooms, all with state-of-the-art technology.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
As a proudly South African Hotel, we are privileged to share with guests some of our country’s most highly acclaimed artists. This private collection includes emerging and internationally renowned local talent and reflects the rich cultural diversity of Southern Africa.
OUR ART COLLECTION
We are committed to be custodians of the natural environment, whether selecting ingredients for a signature spa treatment or pairing flavours on a new menu from the delicate Cape Floral Kingdom. We have embraced best practice with a range of green initiatives – introducing organic and non-organic waste recycling. All savings generated are donated to the Amy Biel Foundation, an organisation dedicated to empowering underprivileged South African children. We also invest in our devoted Twelve Apostles team, offering regular training programmes and outstanding opportunities for personal growth, self-fulfilment and career progression.
CLICK HERE to view our Video.