PRONKIES HOLIDAY & QUAD FARM
|PRONKIES HOLIDAY & QUAD FARM
|Phone:||(021) 552-4103 (office hours)|
083 2288 661
Pronkies Holiday & Quad Farm ... Rustic Self-catering Chalets, Camping, Quad Bike Riding, Row Boat Rides, Fishing, Foofy Sliding, Hiking, Events, Team Building, School Groups and much more!
Pronkie’s Holiday & Quad Farm was started by Tony & Schulla Pronk with the vision of creating a get away with a difference - Back to Basics!! The idea is to relax and enjoy the tranquillity of the “Platteland” away from the stress and demands that city life creates.
Bring your quad or off-road bike to play with. Quad track and plenty of terrain to explore!
The farm offers exclusivity in the form of only six furnished rustic farm chalets with a maximum of 6 visitors per chalet. So you are not surrounded by hundreds of other stressed people in an over-commercialised resort.
Limited camping space is also available right next to the dam.
Although the term “Back to Basics” is to be considered, all chalets have electricity and a bathroom with hot water. It is the perfect place to unwind and de-stress for adults,
whilst children get in touch with nature.
- Quad & Off-road biking track/terrain available - quad bikes, 2-wheelers & bicycles welcome. If you have your own, bring it along - plenty of space to ride (ask for details on where you may ride). Use of facilities at own risk.
- Swimming - chalet swimming pool or the dam (Bring a lilo if you have)
- Foofy Sliding
- Free Row Boat / Paddle Boat rides on the dam.
- Fishing (Carp/Bass) – Catch and Release Only.
- Picnic at the dam – (great sundowners).
- Jungle Gym and swings for small children.
- Touch tame farm animals All animals may be touched,– beware of the Horses / ponies and steer away from their behinds as they will kick when frightened.
- Feeding of fresh vegetables to the farm animals: goats, donkeys, horses, ponies, pigs and rabbits (when available).
- Children may collect freshly laid eggs for breakfast (the children LOVE doing this).
- Birdwatching Bring a Binoculars to observe the birdlife.
- Stargazing See more stars than you ever will in the city!
Please contact Pronkie's directly for rates, bookings and enquiries.